**June 2017 and Beyond Campus Construction**
Please pardon our appearance while the Norwich University campus is under construction. This spring, Norwich broke ground on a new academic building - Mack Hall - as well as renovations to Webb, Dewey and Ainsworth Halls (WDAM). We ask that you remain diligent during the Residency week as the construction can alter the walking and driving patterns throughout campus. Please educate your guests that arrive later in the week about the construction as well.
Check for updates before arriving and throughout the week on the construction website.
Residency Week Events
The residency experience has evolved over the years to better serve our students and to offer more opportunities for cross-program engagement.
A Typical Residency Conference Schedule Includes:
- Monday*: Check-in/registration from 11 AM – 11 PM for master's students; get to know your classmates over dinner; meet the Dean at the residency conference welcome.
- Tuesday*: Academic activities with programs; poster presentations; honor society inductions; check-in/registration from Noon – 11 PM for bachelor's students
- Wednesday*: Annual Dog River run (optional); conference sessions across the disciplines; keynote speaker.
- Thursday: Professional development sessions across the disciplines; graduation rehearsal; academic recognition ceremonies and alumni reception for students and families.
- Friday: Graduation; celebration luncheon; check-out, say good-bye to your new network of colleagues, pick up your diploma.
*Indicates required days to attend
Schedule & Campus Map
Special Opportunity for Graduating Bachelor's Students
We invite you to experience as much as the Residency week as your schedule allows. Attend sessions and mingle with classmates and faculty across all our master's programs. Celebrate your accomplishments in our bachelor's academic recognition ceremony on Thursday of the week and during graduation on Friday.
Here's a Preview of Your Residency Week