Honor Society Induction Ceremonies
Induction ceremonies formal ceremonies held during Residency week for those students who have joined honor societies during the course of their program. In order to be inducted, students must apply for membership. The programs that currently offer honor societies are as follows:
- Business Administration (Delta Mu Delta)
- Certificate of Teaching and Learning (Pi Lambda Theta)
- Civil Engineering (Order of the Engineer)
- Diplomacy (Sigma Iota Rho)
- Information Security and Assurance (Upsilon Pi Epsilon)
- Leadership (Omicron Delta Kappa)*
- Nursing (Norwich University Honor Society of Nursing)
- Public Administration (Pi Alpha Alpha)
- Veterans (SALUTE)
Please contact Dan Alcorn at firstname.lastname@example.org with any honor society questions. The schedule of inductions will be available at the time of registration.
For SALUTE, membership is available to eligible bachelor's and master's students. Please contact Judy Sassi at email@example.com if you have any questions about SALUTE.
Ordering Honor Society Accessories
Some of the honor societies offer accessories that may be worn along with your academic regalia during the induction ceremonies, during the academic recognition ceremonies and during the graduation ceremony. To order these items, please follow the links below.